Tomi Engdahl’s ePanorama blog
All about electronics, computers and networking
- Managing devices in Linux
- Millions of high-security crypto keys crippled by newly discovered flaw | Ars Technica
- Severe flaw in WPA2 protocol leaves Wi-Fi traffic open to eavesdropping | Ars Technica
- Physicists Will Be Announcing An "Unprecedented Discovery" On Monday - Here's How To Watch Live | IFLScience
- Troy Hunt: What Would It Look Like If We Put Warnings on IoT Devices Like We Do Cigarette Packets?
You can follow comments at Comments RSS.